The role of the Japanese Recruitment Coordinator is to serve as an integral member of the Recruitment Department by sourcing and recruiting study participants through a variety of means. This position is responsible for recruiting participants to ensure complete enrollment of every study. The Recruitment Coordinator will educate potential participants about upcoming studies while maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Follow and adherence with company Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
2. Assist in planning and providing effective recruitment strategies to ensure timely recruitment for various studies.
3. Perform various enrollment activities, including but not limited to:
4. Provide monthly/weekly/daily enrollment updates per request. Request and assist in coordinating transportation for eligible volunteers, if needed.
5. Follow up with marketing and community outreach leads in timely manner.
6. If bilingual, perform the following duties:
• Previous clinical research experience preferred
• Prior call center experience preferred
• Previous Sales experience preferred
• Complete all job description specific training within 30 days of hire or promotion