The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and supportive duties for the WCCT Global Executive Team, with a focus on providing direct support to the company President & CEO. This position is ideal for an entry/junior to mid-level professional with a strong administrative background and somewhat flexible schedule. This is a full-time position which will regularly require that you be available or accessible outside of typical office hours, however, requests outside of regular office hours may be handled outside of the office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Supporting the day-to-day operations of the office.
2. Handle travel arrangements
3. Schedule meetings; handle production of itineraries and agendas
4. Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
5. Arrange and/or assist in arrangements for annual conference and seminars
6. Handle errand requests in support of business and personal needs
7. Management of business, personal files and accounts
8. Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s and President’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role.
9. Attend meetings and keep minutes as needed
10. Screen incoming calls, request and mail
11. Assist with prioritizing tasks and reminders of important deadlines
12. Resolving discrepancies with vendors and/or negotiating services
13. Investigate alternative solutions and problem-solving options for projects
14. Internet research for business contracts and products
15. Process meeting and scheduling requests from other departments
16. Accompany and assist with off-site meetings
17. Maintaining cleanliness of executive area and conference spaces
18. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with directors.
19. Promote a positive team-oriented interaction between departments
20. Attend ongoing training for, but not limited to: Computer skills, and business development.
21. Willing to travel to different office and environments as needed.
1. Personal support for the executive’s family, home, and/or property.
2. Purchasing personal and/or business supplies
3. Assist with transportation, as needed
4. Assist other executives/department heads as needed
5. Other duties and responsibilities as defined by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and logical reasoning
Promote a positive, team-orientated, interaction between departments
Positive role model; exhibits confidence in self and others
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite - A proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
Knowledge and prior use of Salesforce preferred.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND TRAINING
1. High School diploma required
2. Valid Driver License and vehicle required
3. BS or BA preferred
1. Business Support experience, preferred
2. Exceptional skills including, but not limited to:
3. Ability to handle request and inquiries with little or no direction
4. Respectful of executive/company confidentiality
5. Anticipate executive needs and preferences.
6. Be a skilled analyzer/problem-solver
Pay Range: range is $15-$22 DOE