This position performs a variety of clerical duties and executive support functions to ensure the support of WCCT Global executives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
2. Handle travel arrangements
3. Schedule meetings; handle production of itineraries and agendas
4. Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
5. Arrange and/or assist in arrangements for annual conference and seminars
6. Ability to handle requests and inquiries with little or no direction
7. Handle errand requests in support of business needs
8. Management of business, personal files and accounts
9. Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s and President’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role.
10. Attend meetings and keep minutes as needed
11. Screen incoming calls, request and mail
12. Assist with prioritizing tasks and reminders of important deadlines
13. Resolving discrepancies with vendors and/or negotiating services
14. Investigate alternative solutions and problem-solving options for projects
15. Internet research for business contracts and products
16. Process meeting and scheduling requests from other departments
17. Accompany and assist with off-site meetings
18. Maintaining cleanliness of executive area
19. Helping resolve technology issues as needed.
20. Assist in managing SharePoint website
21. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with directors.
22. Promote a positive team-oriented interaction between departments
23. Attend ongoing training for, but not limited to: Computer skills, and business development.
24. Willing to travel to different office and environments as needed.
1. Personal support for the executive’s family, home, and/or property.
2. Purchasing personal and/or business supplies
3. Assist with transportation, as needed
4. Assist the Business Development team (including cold-calling, researching leads) as needed
5. Assist in scheduling/reviewing expert witness requests
6. Assist other executives/department heads as needed
7. Other duties and responsibilities as defined by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and logical reasoning
Promote a positive, team-orientated, interaction between departments
Positive role model; exhibits confidence in self and others
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite - A proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
Knowledge of other computer programs – SharePoint
Knowledge and use Multi-lined Call Center Tools - A proficient user of Call Center Customer Relations Management (CRM) tools, and ability to interpret reports and data from CRM
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND TRAINING
1. High School diploma required
2. Valid Driver License required
3. BS or BA preferred
1. Business Support experience, preferred
2. Exceptional skills including, but not limited to:
3. Ability to handle request and inquiries with little or no direction
4. Respectful of executive/company confidentiality
5. Anticipate executive needs and preferences.
6. Be a skilled analyzer/problem-solver