The position of Warehouse Associate will be to maintain the organization, safety and process flow of the WCCT warehouse. The ideal candidate will be proactive, have strong attention to detail and great organizational skills. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with a diverse team with enthusiasm are highly valued.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Maintain an organized, clean, and safe warehouse environment.
2. Manage and assist with all inventory counts including office and medical supplies, and equipment check out
3. Management of all shipping and receiving functions within the company
4. Locate manufacturer’s packing list, verify receipt of each item listed, sign and confirm receipt
5. Notify employees upon receipt and stock all received products to the appropriate location
6. Plan, direct and implement warehouse operations and administrative support to meet prescribed productivity and service goals
7. Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management
8. Prepare necessary supplies according to the company’s schedule
9. Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to its designated area. May operate a forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
10. Operates a forklift safely and efficiently, maintains required certification, performs safety checks and reports discrepancies to supervisor.
11. Work cooperatively in a team environment.
12. Work within the framework of the company’s defined policies, procedures, goal, and directives.
13. Perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor and incidental to the work described herein.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND TRAINING
1. Highs school diploma or a GED equivalent from a certified college,. With basic business acumen
2. Two or more years of warehouse, supply-chain, and/or inventory experience
3. Forklift Certified
1. Familiarity with ERP/Inventory programs (plus)
2. Any experience with equipment calibrations, SharePoint, or clinical trials is a plus.
3. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, especially in relation to inventory counts
4. Must be able to read, speak and take direction in English.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The description of the physical demands and the work environment characteristics here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform and those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.